discmania Hard EXO Method
The Method is an overstable midrange that can handle pro level power on both forehand and backhand shots, and it just got a new best buddy, the Hard Exo version. These discs have a bit lower profile compared to Neo plastic and will make the perfect combination with just about any other mid-range you want to pair it with.
Hard Exo plastic is less durable than Neo, making an excellent disc to cycle through your bag with different levels of stability. Players will notice an overstable flight out of the box and can expect to see more high speed turn over time the more it breaks in.
Pro Tip: Hard Exo plastic is the same composition that we offer in the Link. The durability of these is the same as a putter. Hitting a tree or other obstacles will cause noticeable wear quickly compared to other plastics such as Lux or Neo.
- Smokey Gray • Black Stamp • 177g - 7 in stock
- Smokey Gray • Gold Stamp • 177g - 6 in stock
- Smokey Gray • Pink Stamp • 180g - 3 in stock
- Blue • Gold Stamp • 178g - 4 in stock
- Blue • Silver Stamp • 178g - 2 in stock
- White • Pink Stamp • 177g - 3 in stock